At 1111 EC Service Ltd trading as V2Cigs UK we are committed to keeping the trust and confidence of our customers and visitors to our website. Maintaining the security of your data is a priority and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We also intend to always handle your data fairly and legally.
We can assure you that at no time do we sell mailing lists. This means with one exception, that we would never share or sell the data you have provided us with any other company for any purpose whatsoever.
The exception to this is we do provide our shipping or delivery partners with the delivery address, email and telephone number. The sole purpose of doing this is to facilitate the delivery of the order you have placed.
Information is only collected by us when you register an account with us OR you buy a product and checkout as a guest. Without the information that we collect we would be unable to delivery your purchase. This includes the information we need to identify you to comply with our regulatory obligations. See the Age-verification and identification section for more.
In order to deliver your purchase we need the following information as such all the information collected is offered on a voluntary basis: with the sole purpose of facilitating your purchase, assisting you should you lodge a complaint or make an enquiry, sign up to receive our newsletter, request information, or you participate in surveys. You also volunteer when you leave us reviews and feedback or post information on our Social Media or public areas of our website. Typically, you volunteer are you name, billing and shipping addresses, your email address and telephone numbers.
You data is never shared with any company overseas unless you have requested you purchases shipped to a foreign country in which case the shipping company has to work with a foreign delivery company.
- The contact details of our data protection officer (if applicable).
- The legitimate interests for the processing (if applicable).
- The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
- The details of transfers of the personal data to any third countries or international organisations (if applicable).
- The retention periods for the personal data.
- The rights available to individuals in respect of the processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The source of the personal data (if the personal data is not obtained from the individual it relates to).
Who We Are:
1111 EC Services Ltd Trading as V2 Cigs UK.
The company is registered in the UK and is usually referred to as V2 Cigs UK and/or Vapour2 UK
We are located at:
54 Broadway, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 1SB, UK
Telephone: +44 (0)1733 555 555
Our Data Protection Officer is Paul Hunt, who can be contacted in writing at our registered address.
We value the data you provide us and it is securely stored on a secure website that is equally committed to the privacy of your data. We keep your personal information for as long as is necessary so that we are able to carry out the purposes for which your information was collected, and while we have a legitimate business need to do, which included any requirement to fulfill our legal obligations.
What Type Of Data Do We Collect?
- Technical purposes to ensure that our website operates effectively particularly when it comes to transactions and navigation of our site.
- Marketing purposes to ensure that any marketing information we send to you is relevant.
- Monitoring the success of various campaigns that we run.
If you wish to disable cookies you will need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How this is done depends on the browser that you use.
Please be aware that should you disable all the cookies you will not be able to complete purchases on our site.
When someone visits our website: www.v2cigs.uk.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This tells us how many visitors come to the various parts of the website. The method of processing this information does not enable Google Analytics to identify anyone and we do not permit Google to try and find out the identities of visitors to our site.
Google Analytics only provides us with generalised “quantity” information such as how people visit each page on the website and how long they stay on a page. This information allows us to keep our website relevant and appealing to all customer and visitors.
We use Klaviyo currently as our bulk email provider. We store your email addresses on Klaviyo ONLY when you subscribe to our newsletter and/or you have given us consent to send you marketing information and general information about our products, special offers, and new products.
You can easily unsubscribe to our mailing by clicking HERE. You may also contact our data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information Of Yours Do We Store?
In order to successfully take payments and deliver your purchases it is necessary to store the following information regardless of whether you have an account or checkout as a guest:
- The name and address of the person who is paying for the products
- A telephone number
- An email address
- The date the purchase was made
- The manner or method of the payment BUT NOT your credit/debit card details, bank details or PayPal details
- All the details about the products you have ordered.
- The shipping method you have chosen
- Any special requests that you have made about your order
- The name and address of the person who will be receiving the products
- A telephone number
- An email address
- Any specific instructions or comments you may have made regarding the delivery
What do we do with this information?
Billing and/or Shipping Details:
From time to time we may have to call you on the number you have provided to discuss the purchases you have made. If we do not get a response to the initial phone call we will then send you a text message asking you to contact us. This could be followed up with an email if we still have not heard from you.
Text messages and emails may also be used to inform you of the delivery status of your parcel. We might call you if we have received word from our shipping partner that they are having trouble delivering your parcel
We will also use your email address to keep you informed about new products, details of offers, and other interesting information including our monthly newsletter.
The data that we hold on the type of products you purchase will, from time to time, be used to select specific marketing information to send you. The purpose of this is to only send you product information that will be relevant to you or that you might find useful.
Do We Share Your Information With Anyone Other Than Our Shipping Partners?
No and do will we ever sell your information to anyone. We do not sell data.
- You may at any time opt out of receiving marketing emails from us. The following notice will be present on all our marketing emails: unsubscribe from this list
- Should you wish us to delete all your details from our system this will be done upon receipt of an email request to: email@example.com
Your rights include:
- The right to assess your personal information
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to marketing
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to complain
Should you wish to exercise the rights laid out in the section above please contact our Data Protection Officer in writing at the registered address.
Lodging a complaint
If we cannot resolve your complaint or you are unhappy with how we have processed your Personal Information, you have a right to complain to the UK’s Information Commissioner's Office. You can find out how to do this by visiting www.ico.org.uk
Should you wish to excercis the rights laid out in the section above please contact our Data Protection Officer in writing at the registered address.